Warning: Declaration of ElementorPro\Modules\Posts\Skins\Skin_Content_Base::register_controls(Elementor\Widget_Base $widget) should be compatible with Elementor\Controls_Stack::register_controls() in /home/centilme/public_html/centralguardtraining.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/widgets/post-content.php on line 17
====== After Passing an Exam Successfully ======
Upon successfully completing the Alberta Basic Security Training (ABST) course, your certificate will be mailed to you within 5 – 10 business days from the Solicitor General.
- Complete all sections of the “Individual License Application” form download from Government Alberta Website or check our Download Forms Page.
- Ensure you have Signed both part 5 and 6 of the Individual License Application form.
- Have two passport quality photos signed by a member of the police services.
- Apply for a police information check (PIC), must include CPIC, Vulnerable sector and local database. Address for Police Background Check (you can get Same Day at this location)Police Information Check Section (14315 118 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5L 4S6).
- Take photocopies of both sides of two government-issued identifications (like Alberta ID, Passport, Work Permit, PR Card etc.
- Attach photocopies of proof of training certificate.
- Pay your Licence fee by Bank Draft in the title to “Government of Alberta” or Make Online Payment (Click Here) $100 for 2-year security license, $160 for 2-year investigator license.